WHY CHOOSE WET PAINT INC. FOR YOUR
COMMERCIAL PAINTING PROJECT?
Impressing clients and prospective tenants is all about the visual impact of your property, and nothing enhances the appearance of your property better than a fresh coat of paint. Painting, without a doubt is the most economical way to refresh and enhance the exterior or interior of your facility.
WHAT DOES WET PAINT INC. BRING
TO THE TABLE?
The Company has over 23 years of experience working with a wide variety of architectural materials and designs, and different types of paint and coatings, both of which provides a significant impact, on the appearance of your property and the longevity of its components.
The biggest challenge for most inexperienced painters is having the right equipment to tackle the job to properly ensure that the paint is applied properly, it looks great, and regardless of the degree of difficulty, the painting process is performed in a safe manor, without the risk of accidents. WET PAINT Inc has over 23 years of experience, specializing in Commercial Painting, with specialized equipment for painting exterior of buildings and signage, as well as walls, flooring, refinishing wood doors, accents and much more. We have experience with scissor lifts, articulated boom lifts, swing stage, and scaffold.
- Painting & staining
- Drywall repair
- Power washing
- Anti-slip coatings, rubberizing
- Multi-spec, epoxy & architectural coatings
Quality of Service:
- 3-year guarantee
- $5,000,000 in liability insurance
- Full WSIB coverage
- Highest quality paints & stains
- Skilled painters
Help, Connect us to Commercial Clients.
Referrals have been our growth engine for the past 23 years. We truly appreciate and value these relationships. Our commitment to provide exceptional service is a reflection of the referrals you’ve provided.
Our range of interior/exterior commercial painting projects includes:
- Warehouses, storage facilities
- Commercial buildings
- Office buildings & offices
- Arenas, entertainment venues
- Metal & steel-clad buildings
- Transportation facilities
- Underground parking garages
- Apartment & condominium buildings
- Business office interiors
- Multi-unit residential buildings
- High-rise & low-rise buildings